Flexible, Accessible and Affordable Equipment Rental
We have a fleet of more than 700 quality material handling equipment, including the #1 selling Toyota lift trucks, as well as, Aichi, Columbia, CombiLift, JLG, Kalmar, and Kärcher. Choose LP, gas or diesel, cushion or pneumatic, electric sit-downs or stand-ups, reach trucks, order pickers, electric pallet jacks or aerial lifts with various capacities and lift heights. Plus, we offer a variety of burden and personnel carriers, sweeper and scrubbers, batteries and chargers, and attachments. For added peace-of-mind, our rates include normal maintenance, so you can concentrate on your core business.
Not sure what you need for your warehouse or operation? Our experienced rental specialists can help select the best equipment for your application.
Fuel and Drayage
- Extra LPG tank: $16 per 8-hour day, $26 per 40 hour week or $42 per 4-week month
- Propane fill charge: $40 per tank
- Diesel fill charge: $5 per gallon
- Deliveries and pick-ups: $200 each way, per unit
- Deliveries and pick-ups to Lancaster, Palmdale and Ventura County (and surrounding areas): $300 each way, per unit
- Drayage fuel surcharge: $75 per round trip
- Contact Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles for transportation costs for THD3600 rentals due to permit requirements